May 30, 2009

Who I'd like to meet??

It's hurt 2 luv sum1 who don't luv u. It hurts sum1 who luv u but u don't & it'z juz hard to find sum1 who u really luv n really luv u. I guess life can b confusing. Escaping the world of reality it's juz another way of survivin' the darkside of luv..but livin' in fantasy won't lead u anywhere u dreamin'. I guess life can b damn confusin'. I'm wishin' 4 a day when a perfect soulmate fall from the sky 2 free me out of dis confusion n boredom...n til the day come, i'll juz live 4 any moment that's coming to me; sweet, sad, sorrow, joy, pain n all da emotions that possibly exist in life. In short, I'm looking for those who would die for me or would marry me...hehe*****Note : I'm just an ordinary human and i can't satisfy everyone here, so do forgive me if i didn't reply your message, your comment and etc..I wish I am Superman but too bad i only got the shirt..huhu*****

No comments: