May 30, 2009

Diri aku la ni..

I am rich with colours..millions of words could not even describe me..I learned a lot from my bitter past and i'm so thankful to the god for what i've become now..Thanks to people who had been harshed, rejected, criticized, hated and made fun of me, because i may not be a better person without knowing how it feels to be hurt, sad and lonely. Experience taught me a lot and now i live with my brain telling me what i do affect feeling of the others. I don't easily argue and get mad to other people especially on silly and immature stuffs. For me, love should be free from coercion. Love me as what comes from the heart. Leave me if the heart fades the love for me. "I don't give a damn to people who always made me not me, hurt me in anyway, and oh yeah, i'm hurt but i know time will always heal me and it'll make me stronger". I promised to myself to constantly improving myself and living a sucessful life.Get to know me and add colours to my life. Inspire me with your beautiful experiences in life. Help to increase my self esteem by guiding me through mutual knowledge exchange and we shall be on right path to achieve our desired dreams. And that is all about me..

No comments: